The Aspire Vape AVP 12W Pod System implements a futuristic and ergonomic design pod kit, integrating elements of carbon fiber panels against a high sheen metal chassis, internal 700mAh rechargeable battery, and a 2.0mL juice pod with 1.2ohm Nichrome coil. Visually, the AVP Pod System maintains a sleek and high-quality design with elements of carbon fiber and the zinc-aluminium alloy chassis to create a lightweight device with ergonomic feel. In addition, the 700mAh rechargeable battery provides long-lasting capability with LED light indicators for battery gauge. Featuring a screenless design, the AVP minimizes extraneous battery use to prolong the working life of the battery so the AVP can do it's job when called upon. At the top of the AVP sits the 2.0mL juice pod with a bottom fill system to ensure a fast and easy refill when needed. Held in place by a snap-in magnetic connection, the pod provide a locking system for the included lanyard, preventing the user from losing the device or dropping it.
- Aspire now brings their latest AIO kit. The AVP is an ‘auto draw’ device that once switched on, does not require you to press any buttons to use, just inhale and the device will fire. Aspire has also introduced a variable wattage adjustment on the AVP, allowing you the user to adjust the power output of the device.
- With a built in battery capacity of 700mAh and a coil resistance of 1.2ohm, there should be enough power to last all day, depending on your style of vaping, and the power output selected.
- The 2ml capacity pod is held in place into the main body of the AVP with magnets, and the 1.2ohm coil is set permanently into the base of the pod, and not replaceable/removable. However Aspire includes a spare pod in the kit and more replacement pods are readily available from Aspire. Newly available is the Aspire ACC pod. The ACC pod comes with a pre-installed non replaceable ceramic coil rated at 1.3ohm. Ceramic coils are known for their longevity and of course resistance to burning, while still being able to give the vaper "true taste" flavor from their e-liquids.
- Aspire AVP Lanyard Straps: Although slim, light, and pocketable, the AVP also comes supplied with an easy to fit lanyard further reducing the chances of losing your AVP device.
- Safety Features: Automatic cutoff / Short circuit protection / Low voltage protection / Overcharge protection / Over heat protection
- Aspire AVP Filling: The replaceable AVP pod has convenient bottom leak free filling, just remove the magnetically attached pod from the device and invert it to reveal the spring loaded leak resistant valve. The AVP pod accepts most types of filling bottle. Once filled the pod magnetically ‘clicks’ back into place in the device. Please note: For first use, after-filling, we recommend letting the device stand for at least 5 minutes to saturate the cotton.
- Wattage Output Options: The AVP can be adjusted to 3 different settings with just a couple of clicks of the button. The output wattage can be set to 8W, 10W, and 12W. This gives the user even more choices. Note: The wattage set will remain constant regardless of the level of charge in the battery.
- Charging Your AVP Device: Charge via the Micro USB port. Maximum charge current can reach up to 1000mA. When the USB cable is attached the LED light will flash red 3 times. While charging the LED will indicate the AVP’s current charge status: 3.5 volts or less= red light; 3.5 to 3.8 volts= blue light; 3.8 volts and above =green light. When the AVP is fully charged the LED will flash green 20 times then remain off. When unplugging the USB cable, the LED will flash green 3 times.
1pc Aspire AVP Device
2pc Aspire AVP Refillable Pods
1pc Micro USB Cable
1pc Warranty Card
1pc User Manual